This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Who should I see?

Nurse_BPIf we are to provide prompt appointments with doctors it is very important that patients also make use of the services provided by the other members of the team. For the following problems it is best if you see the Nurse Practitioner.

General medical advice, such as

  • Earache
  • Sore Throat
  • Urinary symptoms
  • Cough/Chest infection
  • Temperature/Fevers
  • Rashes
  • Skin Problems - Burns/Stings/Boils
  • Bites - Animal/Human
  • Eye problems/Conjunctivitis
  • Exacerbation of existing illnesses - COPD/Asthma/Eczema
  • Vaginal discharge
  • Ingrown toenail
  • Minor injuries  - Over 2 days since injury
Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website